Why did Dana need to learn the Kazakh language?
The population of Kazakhstan has reached 19 million people. 70% are Kazakhs, the remaining 30% are other nationalities. Despite the differences in religion, language, traditions, all of them are citizens of Kazakhstan and make the same contribution to its development. Many representatives of various nationalities work fruitfully in the field of culture, sports and literature. One of these talented personalities is the actress, Dana Vereshchak.