First Central Asian BioArts exhibition opens in Kazakh capital
Collaboration of art and science. The first Central Asian BioArts exhibition was opened in Astana. It is organized by the iGEM student club of Nazarbayev University with the support of the Kulanshi contemporary art center. The unique exhibition is devoted to the environment, biology and the theme of human diversity.
- Kazakhstan ramps up sunflower oil exports by 2.5 times
- Kazakhstan resumes subsidies for farmers
- Presidential election preparations underway in Kazakhstan
- First Central Asian BioArts exhibition opens in Kazakh capital
- Kazakh ensemble FORTE TRIO completes Brazilian tour