K. Tokayev launches construction of multi-brand automobile plant in Almaty
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev launched the construction of an automobile plant for the production of three car brands during his working trip to Almaty. The Kazakh President was presented with the project passport and the model of the future plant that will use a completely knocked down (CKD) form of production. The completion of the car manufacturing plant is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2024. The total area of its production facilities is expected to reach over 100,000 square meters. Separate welding and assembly shops will be built for each of the three auto brands. After commissioning, the new plant will produce over 90,000 vehicles annually. The total investment will exceed 100 billion tenge.
- Skoda Transportation plans to start production in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh government implements oil transportation roadmap
- Lithium – energy of future that can replace oil
- Kazakhstan to host Astana talks on Syria on November 22-23
- All conditions for voting created at polling stations
- Kazakhstan-Sweden photo exhibition entitled ‘Parenting – an Equal Opportunity’ opens in Astana